Every week on Monday, until 31st Dec 2017 4:30pm - 5:30pm at Community Recreation Centre, Mokoia Drive
Circuit is a full-body workout for all levels of fitness which uses different equipment for improving fitness and toning.
This class is a time-based training routine, where you do as much as you can in the time allowed, making it the perfect start towards losing that excess weight and getting you into shape.
Please bring a drink bottle and a towel when you attend class.
- When:Monday, 07 August 2017, 4.30pm
- Where:Community Recreation Centre, Mokoia Drive
- Cost:Free for staff and members, $5 for students and public
- More Information:Recreation Centre (Toi Ohomai Rotorua web page)
- Location: Mokoia Campus
- Phone: 07 346 8630
- Phone: 0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8630
- Email: email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday, 9am-2pm
- Web Page: Recreation Centre (Toi Ohomai Rotorua web page)
- Map: Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
Community Recreation Centre Contact Details
Page last updated: 01 Aug 2017