Position:Business Management Lecturer
Qualifications:PhD in Marketing Management, University of Otago, New Zealand;
MSc in Media Management, Syracuse University, United States of America;
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies, Waiariki Institute of Technology, New Zealand
Phone:+64 7346 8813
Andriy has been teaching Marketing and Research related courses at Waiariki (Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology) since 2013. Andriy does his best to stay research active. His research interests include higher education marketing,
Research Publications and Outputs:
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2012). Risky Products in Movies: A Special Type of the Embedded Message Requiring Special Treatment? International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 17 (4), 334-340, DOI: 10.1002/nvsm.1433.
- Kovalenko, A. (2017). “Understanding Critical Reflective Thinking through the Prism of Epistemology” The 3rd International Conference on Theory and Practice (ICTP-2017) Adelaide, Australia.
- Wooliscroft, B., Conejo, F., Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, A., Kovalenko, A., Mirosa, M. & Sumida, K. (2017). “A Taxonomy of Voluntary Street Exchanges: From Beggars to Concert Musicians”. Macromarketing Conference, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2016). “Disclosure of Persuasive Intent and the Processing of Risky Product Placements”. International Symposium on Business and Management, Tokyo, Japan.
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2012). “Alcohol and Tobacco Products in Movies: A Special Type of Product Placement Requiring Special Treatment?” Social Marketing Advances in Research and Theory (SMART) Conference, Vancouver, Canada.
- Wooliscroft, B., Weinhold, D. Kovalenko, A. (2012). "Was Vicary Right, and Why Should Macromarketers Care? Is there systematic subliminal promotion?" Macromarketing Conference, Berlin, Germany.
Page last updated: 13 Oct 2017