Qualifications:PhD in Business Information Systems (AUT-AACSB accredited)
Phone:+64 7346 8808
Chris holds a PhD in Business Information Systems (AUT-AACSB accredited). Chris had earlier worked as HR manager in telecom environment before embarking on his doctoral path
- Information systems (IS)
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- e-business/e-entrepreneurship, e-learning
- Organisational psychology and human resource management issues in IS.
My research sits at the interface of positivism/quantitative research philosophy. I have strong skills in the use of analytic software (SPSS, SEM - AMOS and PLS).
Chris has published in top IS journal and conference proceedings including: Enterprise Information Systems, Knowledge Management, American Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) and Pacific Conference of Information Systems (PACIS).
Research Publications and Outputs:
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., & Singh, H. (2016). Examining the Motivators of Training Transfer in an Enterprise Systems Context. Enterprise Information Systems (‘A’ ranked Journal).
- Arasanmi, C. (2016, in press). Understanding Post-Training Behaviour in Information Systems. Australian Academy of Business and Economics Review (AABER).
Conference Publications –Full paper
- Arasanmi, C. (2016, forthcoming). Linking Transfer Intention to Enterprise Resource Planning Usage. New York International Business and Social Science Research Conference, New York, U.S.A.
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., & Singh, H. (2012). Motivational Determinants of Training Utilisation in Enterprise Systems. Americas Conference of Information Systems (AMCIS) Proceedings, Washington DC, USA.
- Arasanmi, C., William Y. C. Wang, & Harminder Singh (2012). The Influence of System Interface, Training Content and I.T Trust on ERP Learning Utilization: A Research Proposal. Knowledge Management in Organisation Conference, Salamanca, Spain.
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., Singh, H., & Ekundayo, S. (2011). What motivates end-users to transfer gained knowledge from enterprise systems training? Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS) Proceedings, Brisbane, Australia (Best Paper Nominee).
- Arasanmi, C. (2011). The Role of System Interface Characteristics on Training Reactions in Enterprise Systems, NZISDC, Victoria University of Wellington, New-Zealand.
- Arasanmi, C., William Y. C. Wang, & Harminder Singh. The Influence of System Interface, Training Content and I.T Trust on ERP Learning Utilization: A Research Proposal. KMO, volume 172 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, page 153-161. Springer, (2012).
Page last updated: 13 Oct 2017