A compilation of regulations for the governance of academic matters within Waiariki Institute of Technology, to ensure compliance with relevant legislative and educational requirements. This is reviewed each year.
- Waiariki Academic Regulations (PDF File 332.2 KB uploaded 10-Feb-2014)
The directory is about the people who govern and manage Waiariki. Council and Te Mana Matauranga set the strategic direction while the senior management team make things happen.
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF File 2.7 MB uploaded 10-May-2013)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF File 3.5 MB uploaded 01-Mar-2012)
- 2010 Annual Report (PDF File 7.3 MB uploaded 01-Mar-2011)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF File 5.0 MB uploaded 01-Jan-2010)
- 2008 Annual Report (PDF File 1.4 MB uploaded 01-Feb-2009)
- 2007 Annual Reports (PDF File 977.8 KB uploaded 01-Feb-2008)
- 2006 Annual Report (PDF File 2.0 MB uploaded 01-Jan-2007)
Supporting student success through a focus on distinctively bicultural provision, Waiariki values and an excellent learning experience.
- Biculturalism Guide for Staff and Students (PDF File 13.2 MB uploaded 07-Aug-2013)
The New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) requires that all publicly funded tertiary education institutions have an approved Investment Plan. The Investment Plan justifies TEC's ongoing investment in Waiariki and supports provision of quality vocational education in subjects which have been prioritised by Waiariki Council and the Senior Management Team as meeting the needs of students, employers, and communities within the Waiariki rohe and further afield across New Zealand. For 2013 Waiariki's Plan also provides indicative priority subjects and volume of delivery for 2014 and 2015.
- Waiariki Investment Plan (PDF File 1.8 MB uploaded 25-Jun-2013)
Mission and Values
To be known for our capability to develop individual potential and enabling students to excel, and strong regional links with business, iwi and the community.
- Waiariki Values Poster (PDF File 1.4 MB uploaded 07-Aug-2013)
The Strategic Plan is the outcome of a collaborative strategic review process, undertaken from September 2010 and led by us, Waiariki Institute of Technology Council, to which a wide range of stakeholders have contributed, including Te Mana Matauranga and the Chief Executive.
- Waiariki Strategic Plan (PDF File 1.1 MB uploaded 30-May-2013)
Waiariki aims to provide a safe and secure environment for students. For this to happen Waiariki expects that students will not engage in behaviours that endanger their own or others safety and well-being.
- Waiariki Student Code of Practice (PDF File 233.8 KB uploaded 07-Aug-2013)
- Waiariki Concerns and Complaints Procedure (PDF File 92.3 KB uploaded 07-Aug-2013)
- Waiariki Harassment and Discrimination Procedure (PDF File 80.6 KB uploaded 07-Aug-2013)
- Waiariki Student Code of Practice Summary (PDF File 492.9 KB uploaded 20-Aug-2013)
Page last updated: 03 Dec 2013