Graduation is a time to celebrate! Join us in celebrating your achievement.
Graduation events provide an opportunity for your family and friends to join us in acknowledging your academic success.
What you need to know
You are eligible to attend graduation when you:
- successfully complete a qualification in 2016
- successfully complete a qualification in summer semester 2016-2017
- pay all fees and fines in full
- apply before the deadline!
Remember tickets are limited! Apply early to secure yours.
All students who wish to accept their parchment at an awards ceremony must have applied to graduate. When you successfully complete a certificate, diploma, degree, or higher level qualification, you become a graduand and eligible to attend an awards ceremony.
Graduation 2017 will be held on Thursday, 6 April 2017, at BayTrust Forum, Energy Events Centre, Rotorua. Applications open soon.
Graduands must follow a graduation application procedure for the institute to can:
- confirm your academic study results and ensure you have no debts owed;
- process your request to graduate;
- order your graduation regalia;
- send your Graduation Handbook and requested tickets to the correct address; and
- have your official parchment/s printed and ready for the ceremony.
It is vital that we have your correct contact details. If you have moved or changed your contact details, please complete the Change of Personal Details form.
Not attending a graduation ceremony?
Graduands who will not attend a graduation awards ceremony can graduate in absentia (while absent). You are not required to complete an application or any forms to graduate in absentia.
- More information: Graduating in Absentia (information page)
For more information on graduation events, view the following information pages:
Graduation Team Contact Details
- Location:I Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Graduation Coordinator
- Phone:07 346 8806
- Phone:0800 924 274, ext. 8806
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:Graduation (information page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (1.6 MB updated 08-Aug-2016)
Page last updated: 23 Aug 2016