Graduation is a time to celebrate! Join us in celebrating your achievement.
Waiariki's graduation events provide an opportunity for your family and friends to join Waiariki in acknowledging your academic success.
What you need to know
You are eligible to attend graduation when you
- successfully complete a qualification in 2015
- successfully complete a qualification in summer semester 2015-2016
- pay all fees and fines in full
- apply before the deadline!
Remember tickets are limited!
All students who wish to accept their parchment at a Waiariki awards ceremony must have applied to graduate. When you successfully complete a certificate, diploma, degree, or higher level qualification from Waiariki, you become a Waiariki graduand and eligible to attend a graduation awards ceremony.
Applications for 2016 graduation are closed.
Waiariki requires all graduands to follow a graduation application procedure in order to:
- confirm your academic study results and ensure you have no debts owed;
- process your request to graduate;
- order your graduation regalia;
- send your Graduation Handbook and requested tickets; and
- have your parchment/s printed and ready for the ceremony.
It is vital that Waiariki has your correct contact details. If you have moved or changed your contact details, please complete the Change of Personal Details form.
Not attending a graduation ceremony?
Graduands who will not attend a graduation awards ceremony can graduate in absentia (while absent). You are not required to complete an application or any forms to graduate in absentia.
- More information: Graduating in Absentia (Waiariki webpage)
For more information on graduation events, view the following information pages:
Graduation Team Contact Details
- Location:I Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Graduation Coordinator
- Phone:07 346 8806
- Phone:0800 924 274, ext. 8806
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:Graduation (Waiariki web page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (1.6 MB updated 03-Feb-2016)
Page last updated: 04 Feb 2016