Graduation is a time to celebrate! Join us in celebrating your achievement.
Graduation 2017 will be held on Thursday, 6 April 2017, at the Sir Howard Morrison Performing Arts Centre, Rotorua.
What you need to know
You are eligible to attend graduation when you:
- successfully complete a qualification in 2016
- successfully complete a qualification in summer semester 2016-2017
- pay all fees and fines in full
Graduation events provide an opportunity for your family and friends to join us in acknowledging your academic success.
All students who wish to accept their parchment at an awards ceremony must have applied to graduate. When you successfully complete a certificate, diploma, degree, or higher level qualification, you become a graduand and eligible to attend an awards ceremony.
Graduands must follow a graduation application procedure so we can:
- confirm your academic study results and ensure you have no debts owing;
- process your request to graduate;
- order your graduation regalia;
- send your Graduation Handbook and requested tickets to your address; and
- have your official parchment/s printed and ready for the ceremony.
It is vital that we have your current contact details and if these details have changed since you finished your studies, you will need to complete the Change of Personal Details form by clicking the link below.
Not attending a graduation ceremony?
If you do not wish to attend a graduation awards ceremony, you can graduate in absentia (while absent). You are not required to complete any applications or forms. Your parchment will be mailed to your address in our records.
- More information: Graduating in Absentia (information page)
For more information on graduation events, view the following information pages:
Graduation Team Contact Details
- Location:I Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Graduation Coordinator
- Phone:07 346 8809
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8809
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:Graduation (information page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 21-Mar-2017)
Page last updated: 22 Mar 2017