Applying to enrol as a new student is easy. Simply follow these steps to begin your study.
The application and enrolment process differs for international students. View the Enrolment and Entry for international students information page.
Returning Students: If you are a returning student, you should indicate this when you make your enquiry or application.
Step one - Information
- Take a look at what study options are available in our section of our website.
- See our friendly team in the Information Centre on Mokoia Campus, or your campus administrator view contact details.
Step two - Ready to apply
- If you have a pretty good idea of what you want to study, give us a call or email us to set up an appointment with one of our friendly team members and we’ll get the enrolment process going for you.
- Apply now using the online application form on any programme page in our section of our website
- Please bring either your passport or your original birth certificate to your appointment as we’ll need one of these official forms of ID to get started. It’s also handy if you can bring along your academic records, if you have them.
- We know unexpected things come up that could change your plans. As we are very busy enrolling lots of students, please give us a ring to reschedule your appointment if you can’t make it on the agreed day and time, that way we can help the next person in line.
Step three - Enjoy your studies
- We’ll be in touch with you to let you know when your enrolment process is complete and you’re an official student.
- We hope you enjoy your time, and if you ever need us, we’ll be here to help.
- If anything changes during your enrolment please contact us immediately.
Mokoia Campus Information Centre Contact Details
- Location:N Block, Mokoia Campus
- Phone:07 346 8984
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8984
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5pm
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017