- A very warm welcome to New Zealand, Rotorua and Waiariki Institute of Technology "Each year more than 1,300 students from 25 countries study at Waiariki. We aim to provide excellent support and service to our students from the time they have thought about studying, to the time they graduate and find work."
- Mandeep Singh - India Diploma in Hospitality Management "I studied at Waiariki for two years and enjoyed the experience, it was very good overall and we really enjoyed getting involved in the cultural activities, sharing our culture with other students and with staff."
- Mark Solon - Philippines Diploma in Patisserie and Bakery "I would highly recommend Waiariki to others back home. I send regular updates and encourage others to consider studying at Waiariki. It has opened up new opportunities for me and my family."
- Sapana Dhungel - Nepal Graduate Diploma in Applied Management "Waiariki provides a really good learning environment for international students."
- Scott Zhang - China Bachelor of Tourism Management "The knowledge I learned from Waiariki has helped a lot. Every challenge, failure and success I have had in the recent year are treasures for me."
- Vicky De Lai - China Bachelor of Applied Management "The management paper, which is the most useful paper for me at the moment, helps me to know how to manage customers and staff in the company, and how to communicate with staff in the best way."
Decades of experience
We've been educating international students since 1986 and understand the unique challenges you face. Choosing to study in a foreign country is a great opportunity to experience another culture. We'll make the transition an easy one for you.
Trusted by thousands
Each year 1,300 international students select us as their tertiary institution of choice. Because of this, we're well equipped to help you achieve your study goals and ensure your time with us is an enjoyable one. Like our students, our International Centre consists of staff from all over the globe who understand your needs better than anyone.
Qualification list and international student tuition fees
Waiariki have support programmes to give you individual assistance should you need it.
Useful information to prepare for life in New Zealand
Accommodation options and costs while studying at Waiariki
Special conditions apply to some qualifications and to students under 18 years of age.
Valuable local representation for Waiariki
Waiariki is an official IELTS (International English Language Testing System) centre
Page last updated: 21 Mar 2014