Obtain an application form from one of the following sources:
- Waiariki International Student Application and Enrolment form (84.8 KB updated 14-Nov-2016)
- Apply now (online form)
- Email email@example.com
- Contact your education agent
Please attach with your application the following verified documents*:
- High school certificates or diplomas
- Results from last year at school
- Academic record from your university or previous tertiary provider
- Photocopy the front page of your passport with your photo ID and details
- IELTS or TOEFL results, or other evidence of English language proficiency
*Please do not send original documents as Waiariki takes no responsibility for lost documents. Take your original documents to one of the following for verification: Notary Public, or Authorised Education Agent, or New Zealand Consulate or Embassy.
You can email your application form and verified documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org OR, if you prefer, you can send your application and verified documents to the Waiariki postal address.
Your application will be assessed and a Letter of Offer sent to successful applicants.
Please sign and return the Acceptance Letter to the International Centre.
You should then apply to the nearest Immigration New Zealand office
www.immigration.govt.nz to see if you need to obtain a Visa in Principle before paying your fees to Waiariki.
Applicants living overseas, make your payment of fees to Waiariki once your visa has been approved in principle from Immigration New Zealand. Applicants currently living in New Zealand pay your fees directly to Waiariki.
Once your payment of fees is made, please email a copy of your telegraphic transfer to email@example.com.
Once Waiariki receives your payment we will forward to you and/or your education agent a receipt to confirm your payment. If you request, we will also email a copy to Immigration New Zealand.
Send your receipt to the Immigration Service section of the New Zealand Embassy to obtain your Student Visa.
Once you have received your Student Visa, you can start making your travel arrangements to come to New Zealand.
- When your travel arrangements have been booked and confirmed please send a copy of your travel itinerary by fax or email to the International Centre
- If you or your agent have requested transport, Waiariki will arrange your airport pickup and confirm your accommodation details.
International Centre Contact Details
- Location:E Block, Mokoia Campus
- Address:International Centre
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Private Bag 3028
- Contact:International Team
- Phone:07 346 8712
- Phone:+64 7 346 8712
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:International Students (information page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 21-Mar-2017)
- More information:firstname.lastname@example.org (applications and offers)
email@example.com (arrival bookings and accommodation)
firstname.lastname@example.org (agent matters)
Page last updated: 10 Aug 2016