We offer nearly 20 higher-level qualifications at levels 7, 8 and 9. Our programmes are approved by the New Zealand qualifications Authority (NZQA) and have international recognition.
Choose from bachelor’s degrees to graduate qualifications and a new master’s degree. While the Bachelor of Nursing is still one of our most in-demand degrees, our bachelor of Tourism Management and Bachelor of Applied Management have also been turning out graduates for nearly two decades.
International study options, intakes and tuition fees
All prices are noted in New Zealand dollars and maybe subject to change.
International Centre Contact Details
- Location:A Block, Mokoia Campus
- Address:International Centre
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Private Bag 3028
- Contact:International Team
- Phone:07 346 8712
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:International Students (Waiariki web page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (1.6 MB updated 07-Aug-2015)
- More information:email@example.com (applications and offers)
firstname.lastname@example.org (arrival bookings and accommodation)
email@example.com (agent matters)
Page last updated: 13 May 2015