IELTS Testing Centre at Waiariki
Waiariki is an official IELTS (International English Language Testing System) centre. IELTS is the world's proven English language test. It is used for proof of English competency of candidates who want to study where English is the language of communication.
Most tertiary institutions in New Zealand require prospective students to show evidence of English language ability and will ask for evidence of IELTS test results when applying. Result certificates issued by IELTS Testing Centres are accepted by most universities and institutes in the world.
Apply online at www.IELTSessentials.com and www.ielts.org
On campus (A Block) or,
Post your application to Waiariki (IELTS office)
IELTS Application Form (PDF 748KBs update 19/3/13)
- include two passport photos (one signed on the back), a copy of your passport details, and $385.00 NZD
- Do not send cash through the mail, payment can be made by bank cheque, credit card or business cheque.
Information and Requirements
- Waiariki will email your confirmation showing the information for your test day
- You must have your passport on the test day
- Your results will be available online 13 days after the test date,
- Your official result will be posted to you or held for collection
Sylvia Tahuriorangi, IELTS Administrator
0800 924 274 |
Direct Dial: +64 7 346 8731
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Private Bag 3028
IELTS Office Hours
1.30 pm to 4.00 pm | Tuesday to Thursday
9.00 am to 3.30 pm | Friday
A016c Office, A Block,
IELTS tests are held each month at Waiariki Institute of Technology. The complete test is held over one day.
2013 Test dates (all Saturdays)
If the test date you need is not listed, you may be able to test at another IELTS centre.
Visit www.ieltsessentials.org to find a list of test centres, dates and other information.
Only one result will be issued to you, but we can send a test result to receiving organisations for $10.00 per result.