- Code: MGMT.7932
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with knowledge of electronic business with a focus on its implementation through the Internet and the world wide web.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate changes in trading patterns and marketplace models enabled by e-Business.
- Analyse the various elements of the IT infrastructure and environment that impact on an organisation’s e-business and e-marketing strategy.
- Appreciate information as currency and develop operational plans for protecting intellectual property.
- Evaluate a range of strategic e-Business options and create a comprehensive e-business strategic plan for an organisation.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017