- Code: MGMT.6635
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 20
- EFTS: 0.1667
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Whakatane|
Students will apply knowledge of current New Zealand employment relations legislation, processes and practices, and understand the implications for employment relationships.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand key factors influencing the development of employment relations.
- Apply legal provisions to analyse the nature of the relationship between the parties.
- Explain how key current legislation affects the employment relationship.
- Critique and analyse employment agreements for legal compliance in given situations.
- Analyse an employment agreement negotiation.
- Understand the legal provisions of and principles applying to the resolution of employment relationship problems.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017