- Code: MGMT.4435
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 4
- Credits: 20
- EFTS: 0.1667
- Subject: Business Management
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Course AimStudents will demonstrate knowledge of the characteristics, options and operation of small business in the New Zealand context.
On successful completion of this course:
- Students will describe characteristics of small business.
- Students will compare business options, business structures and finance options of small business.
- Students will identify sources of advice and assistance available for a small business.
- Students will explain the importance of marketing choices for a small business.
- Students will describe performance measures and controls used for small business.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017