- Code: MGMT.7991
- Fee: $1,586*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.25
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||20 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2, May, November|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge gained from theoretical courses in a practical context that relates to the student's chosen area of specialisation.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- assess a client’s project requirements and prepare a project proposal and project plan detailing the project scope, problem analysis, justification and deliverables for an identified industry project;
- research and critically analyse best practice methodologies, selecting appropriate techniques and processes that would best apply to the resolution of an identified industry issue, problem or opportunity;
- implement specified project deliverables using appropriate methodologies, processes and technologies;
- apply theoretical knowledge underpinning more than one discipline and synthesise with research data, to resolve a complex industry problem/project;
- critically evaluate the effectiveness of how well the project outcomes are achieved;
- critically discuss and communicate the results of the project outcomes to stakeholders; and
- produce a written research report in accordance with identified specifications.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017