- Code: MGMT.6648
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 20
- EFTS: 0.1667
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Taupo, Whakatane|
Students will produce an operational marketing plan for a market, business or product.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- complete a situation analysis;
- develop marketing objectives, strategies and tactics;
- produce a marketing action plan; and
- design a monitoring and control system for their marketing plan.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017