- Code: CWRT.5004
- Fee: $716*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Communications and Writing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||On Demand|
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to to examine and develop the principles and practice of feature writing with an emphasis on the particular requirements and market requirements encompassed by the genre of travel writing.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Research a journey prior to travel.
- Write a travel journal.
- Collate journal material on completing a journey.
- Structure and write a travel article competently.
- Analyse market requirements specific to travel writing.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017