- Code: COMP.5107
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Computing
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with a knowledge of the tools used, and the ability to create a multimedia application for CD ROM, DVD or web site.
- Explain ownership and copyright issues associated with multimedia and Internet Web sites.
- Describe the fundamental multimedia elements and explain the associated terminology.
- Demonstrate and evaluate the different types of computer graphics and the tools used to create them.
- Explain the fundamentals of screen design for Web sites and Multimedia applications.
- Create original media elements and use a presentation package to present media elements and explain the process followed.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017