- Code: COMP.7104
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Computing
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Pre-requisite||COMP.6104 Data Communication and Networks and COMP.6105 Network Administration and Support|
The aim of this course is to provide students with an insight into various large network technologies.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- design and implement a large Network Infrastructure System;
- design and implement name resolution techniques;
- design and implement a wide area network system;
- design, implement and configure network security and routers; and
- design and implement voice over IP solution.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017