|Translation||Pōkairua o Aotearoa Whanake Ipurangi, Hoahoa Ipurangi (Pae 5)|
|Domestic student fee||$5,728* (per year)|
|Intakes||Semester 1, Semester 2, November|
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|*Fees are applicable to study in 2017 and are indicative only; fees will vary depending on the courses selected, and/or course-related costs where applicable.|
|All of our full-time programmes qualify for student loans and allowances through StudyLink. Many part-time programmes also qualify. Apply online at www.studylink.govt.nz or phone 0800 88 99 00. Apply early to help avoid enrolment and payment delays.|
Information for international students
|Intakes||February, July, November|
|Minimum IELTS||5.5 with no band less than 5|
|Duration (length of study)||1 year|
|Application Checklist and Requirements||View the information page to see what documents you must supply with your application.|
|International Student Apply now International Student Enquiry|
This programme is designed for those seeking to develop and apply skills in the concept and execution of web development and interface design.
Entry level role in an organisation that provides customisation of package software solutions, or in a graphic design organisation
Knowledge and skills you will gain
- Determine client requirements, prepare and present solution(s) which meet client requirements.
- Write scripts appropriate to implement and customise a solution package using frameworks and libraries.
- Design and implement interfaces to enhance user experience and functionality.
- Select, install and configure appropriate plug-in modules to supplement functionality to meet organisational requirements.
- Test functionality and usability to meet client requirements.
- Implement, configure, and publish tested web solution to meet client requirements.
Core IT skills
- Apply communication, personal and interpersonal skills to enhance effectiveness in an IT role.
- Apply professional, legal, and ethical principles and practices in a socially responsible manner as an emerging IT professional.
- Apply the fundamentals of information systems concepts and practice to support and enhance organisational processes and systems.
- Apply the fundamentals of IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements.
Admission and entry requirements for this qualification are in accordance with the academic regulations.
Page last updated: 08 Dec 2017