- Code: CREA.7102
- Fee: $1,481*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.25
- Subject: Art ,
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||35 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Bachelor of Creative Technologies; |
Graduate Diploma in Creative Entrepreneurship;
The aim of this course is to provide students with the experience to carry out an authentic project by participating in a visual arts or design competition, either locally, nationally or internationally. The project can be completed individually or collaboratively. Students will be responsible for taking all the required steps in initiating, planning, executing, presenting and evaluating the project, and will be supported by a project mentor throughout the duration of the project.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Conduct research to evaluate competition opportunities, and to support and develop an idea for a competition project.
- Establish learning objectives and capability development in relation to a project brief.
- Plan, implement, manage and complete a project that meets the parameters of competition specifications.
- Document the creative process evidencing creative thinking skills, experimentation, refinement and critical evaluation.
- Create an innovative creative work for a competition that meets the requirements of the competition brief.
- Present creative work and project outcomes to an audience using appropriate technologies.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017