- Code: CREA.6107
- Fee: $423*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Art ,
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6); |
Bachelor of Creative Technologies;
Students will research, explore and evaluate a range of marketing approaches and strategies used within the creative industires. They will select appropriate methods and prepare a marketing plan for a self-identified business concept, product or promotional event. A core focus of this course is the development of marketing materials to communicate with target markets, and promote and position concepts, products and events in the marketplace.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and research a business concept as it relates to their own goals and aspirations in the creative sector.
- Select and justify target markets, and apply a positioning strategy to the chosen markets.
- Research and recommend communication strategies to engage target markets.
- Develop a marketing plan to achieve the desired market position.
- Design and create marketing resources and/or communications.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017