- Code: CREA.5108
- Fee: $740*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Art ,
|Time in class||40 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||35 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5); |
Bachelor of Creative Technologies;
The aim of this course is introduce students to project development and management from initial conception to presentation. Students will select their area of emphasis based on individual interests and goals, and will participate in a range of workshops to further develop their skills and knowledge. Students will bring together their learning through the development of a creative output for a group exhibition.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and analyse personal strengths, interests and focus for the development of a creative output.
- Manage projects from conception to presentation using a project plan and budget while ensuring all timelines are adhered to.
- Conduct research and maintain a design journal evidencing the design process and development, and extension of skills and knowledge.
- Produce design solutions to meet design brief specifications.
- Evaluate the final product in relation to the project brief and within the context of the relevant discipline.
- Interact and work effectively as part of a team.
- Present and exhibit work using appropriate methods.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017