- Code: FMAN.6114
- Fee: $744*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Forest Management
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Related programmes||New Zealand Diploma in Forest Management (Level 6);|
The aim of this course is to develop an Environmental Management System and a Health and Safety Management System for a forestry business..
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the purpose of the Health and Safety Management Plan.
- Prepare a Health and Safety Management Plan.
- Define the purpose of the Environmental Management Plan.
- Prepare an Environmental Management Plan.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017