- Code: CULI.5106
- Fee: $819*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Culinary Arts and Patisserie
|Time in class||28 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Tokoroa, Taupo, Whakatane|
|Related programmes||Culinary Arts Level 5;|
The aim of this course is to enable students to develop the knowledge and skills required to plan and organise food and beverage events including resource management, event logistics, catering requirements and supervision of food production operations. Students will apply their learning to a real‐life food and beverage event.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of resource management, logistics planning and food production requirements for food and beverage events;
- design, plan and organise food and beverage events;
- co‐ordinate and deploy the resources required for food and beverage events, and food production operations; and
- supervise food production operations for food and beverage events.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017