|Intakes||Semester 1, Semester 2|
|Intakes information|| |
Semester 1 intake available at Rotorua (Mokoia) campus only.
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Tokoroa, Taupo, Whakatane|
|All of our full-time programmes qualify for student loans and allowances through StudyLink. Many part-time programmes also qualify. Apply online at www.studylink.govt.nz or phone 0800 88 99 00. Apply early to help avoid enrolment and payment delays.|
Improve your study skills, computer skills, and communication. Explore career and higher level study options. This programme has a wide range of options to choose from and with small class sizes and supportive tutors you’ll soon be on your way to a new career.
Knowledge and skills you will gain
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
- identify and apply knowledge obtained from a variety of specialised sources relevant to their chosen field(s)
- manage own learning and work effectively as an individual and as a team-member to achieve relevant goals
- solve problems and communicate clearly using a range of appropriate media
- evaluate opportunities and develop plans for study and career pathways relevant to their chosen field(s).
Admission and entry requirements for this qualification are in accordance with the academic regulations and the following:
- Level 1 NCEA with 10 Literacy Credits and 10 Numeracy Credits
- English language requirement of an IELTS General Score of 5 with no band score lower than 5 or completed NZ Certificate in English Language Level 3
Page last updated: 30 Sep 2017