|Intakes||Semester 1, Semester 2|
|Intakes information|| |
Semester 1 intake available at Rotorua (Mokoia) campus only.
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Tokoroa, Taupo, Whakatane, Kawerau|
|All of our full-time programmes qualify for student loans and allowances through StudyLink. Many part-time programmes also qualify. Apply online at www.studylink.govt.nz or phone 0800 88 99 00. Apply early to help avoid enrolment and payment delays.|
Are you looking to get into tertiary study? This programme will prepare you for further study on diploma and degree level qualifications.
Knowledge and skills you will gain
Graduates will be able to:
- successfully participate in diploma and degree level studies;
- make appropriate decisions for further studies and/or employment; and
- apply the skills learned to their personal, educational and employment contexts.
A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA level 2 across four subjects
Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
- 5 credits in reading
- 5 credits in writing
Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
- achievement standards – specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects or
- unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627- all three required).
For applicants 20 years of age and over there are no minimum academic requirements.
Page last updated: 30 Sep 2017