- Code: PROF.8016
- Fee: $1,710*
- Level: 8
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.250
- Subject: Social Work, Tertiary Teaching
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||30 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies; |
Master of Applied Professional Studies - Mentoring and Leadership;
The aim of this course is to assist students to evaluate and critically reflect on their own approaches to adult teaching practice in response to learner, self, peer and lecturer feedback, and effectively facilitate theory and practical lessons through technology enhanced and face to face learning.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create lesson plans incorporating learning resources.
- Develop teaching and learning approaches that are inclusive of diversity.
- Facilitate learning for theory-based material and practical skills using a mix of technology enhanced and enabled learning and face to face approaches.
- Critically evaluate how, why and to what end, their own philosophy of learning and teaching has been influenced by self-reflection and feedback from learners, peers and lecturers during the course of study.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017