- Code: PROF.8001
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 8
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Social Work, Tertiary Teaching
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Studies; |
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies;
Students will explore theories of reflective practice relevant to their specialist field. Students will critically reflect upon and justify their framework for future applied practice.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyse theories of reflective practice.
- Investigate reflective practice in the context of their field of practice.
- Critically evaluate their own practice using reflective frameworks.
- Articulate effective strategies and frameworks for future professional practice.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017