- Code: MGMT.6930
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with knowledge of the concepts of leadership and to enable them to apply principles of leadership. Students will create a personal plan to develop leadership capabilities.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- analyse a range of perspectives on leadership relevant to different management levels within organisational and situational contexts;
- evaluate approaches to leadership relevant within diverse cultural contexts;
- discuss the influence of a range of factors on leadership;
- apply leadership knowledge and skills to the management of change; and
- evaluate their current leadership abilities and create their own leadership development plan.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017