- Code: MGMT.6948
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge to produce an operational marketing plan for a market or business of interest.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- complete a situation analysis;
- develop marketing objectives, strategies and tactics;
- produce a marketing action plan; and
- design a monitoring and control system for their marketing plan.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017