- Code: WPRO.7912
- Fee: $819*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Wood Manufacturing
|Time in class||52 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||10 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Location||Rotorua (Mokoia), Waipa|
Graduate Diploma in Applied Management - Manufacturing Management Strand;
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Design a system to measure process capability for a selected wood manufacturing operation.
- Design a sampling system to determine attribute variance within a selected wood manufacturing process stage.
- Analyse and evaluate results from a sampling system.
- Apply control limits and determine by critical analysis whether process capability meets customer requirements for a specified wood manufacturing process stage.
- Synthesize and recommend improvements to ensure customer requirements are met consistently.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017