- Code: WPRO.5016
- Fee: $819*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Wood Manufacturing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||75 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the opportunity to apply optimisation procedures for amanufacturing operation.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify principles of optimising manufacturing production.
- Identify opportunities for optimising manufacturing production.
- Gather information relevant to optimising manufacturing production.
- Develop optimisation procedures and recommend changes to production procedures
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017