- Sacha Fields Diploma in Art and Design (Advanced) Level 7 I have gained excellent knowledge of the art world, which has been extremely beneficial and helped me progress on to further study.
- John Haodi Zhang - Beijing Bachelor of Tourism Management Waiariki and Rotorua were great places to learn English, learn about New Zealand life and about other cultures because there are many international students studying at the institute.
You may have moved on, but we haven't forgotten about you. As you embark on your careers we'd like to stay connected so we can keep you updated with alumni events and let you know how your peers are doing.
Benefits of maintaining contact
You automatically become a member of the Waiariki Alumni Association upon graduating. There are many benefits to staying in contact:
- Maintaining connections with fellow students
- Invitations to special events held by Waiariki
- News about upcoming events
- Information about latest developments at Waiariki
- Assisting future students intending to study at Waiariki
Student and staff success stories
Inspire and share your experience with Waiariki students.
Page last updated: 02 May 2017