The Students’ Association (WITSA) encourages students to be active participants in the processes and structures of the institute. Students can do this by becoming a class rep!
Students who take on this role represent their peers in meetings and discussion forums to help improve the quality of education and campus life for all students. Being a class rep is a great opportunity to develop leadership and communication skills. Training is provided.
Students' Association (Student Pulse) Contact Details
- Location:M Block, Mokoia Campus
- Phone:07 346 8856
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8856
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:Students' Association (Student Pulse) (information page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
- More information:Advice and Advocacy
Class Rep System
Page last updated: 02 May 2017