Counselling is available to all students to assist in any area causing stress that is having an effect on their study. Our counsellor can provide confidential help with coping with change, study and work challenges, managing anxiety and stress, family and relationship issues, decision making, drug and alcohol issues, or just someone to listen and understand.
Mokoia Campus Health Centre Contact Details
- Location:M Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Health Centre Staff
- Phone:07 346 8883
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8883
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4pm (reduced hours during term breaks)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
- More information:Students on campuses in Taupo, Tokoroa and Whakatane, contact the receptionist.
Disability Support Services
Page last updated: 02 May 2017