Our health centres support students and staff with disabilities and impairments such as vision, hearing, medical, mental health, physical mobility, specific learning disabilities and learning difficulties.
Most buildings are accessible by ramp, and mobility parking spaces are available close to your place of study.
Assistive technology and equipment (i.e., dictaphone, personal listener/amplifier, notetaker/reader writer) are available to borrow. Learning support referrals, interview and enrolment assistance are also available.
Mokoia Campus Health Centre Contact Details
- Location:M Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Health Centre Staff
- Phone:07 346 8883
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8883
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4pm (reduced hours during term breaks)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
- More information:Students on campuses in Taupo, Tokoroa and Whakatane, contact the receptionist.
Disability Support Services
Page last updated: 02 May 2017