Our team of learning advisors provides free support to all students. The team help students to be successful in their studies and achieve their goals. The advisors work in partnership with tutors to identify students at risk and provide the best possible support.
Learning advisors can support students to:
- plan for successful tertiary study
- develop effective study skills and attainable goals
- begin and stay on track with assignments
- develop exam study strategies
- further develop numeracy, literacy and language skills
- access other support channels available at or through Waiariki.
Learning advisors work with students one-on-one, in study groups and in classroom settings in partnership with tutors.
Learning Advisors Contact Details
- Location:N Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Learner Support Staff
- Phone:0800 924 274
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
Page last updated: 10 Aug 2017