On each campus, all student computers are automatically connected to printers on the campus network. After creating a print job, swipe your ID card on one of the student multifunction printers. This will display a list of your print jobs and allow you to print.
Sending a print job from your own device
Using your @edu.waiariki.ac.nz email account, create an email with a PDF, Word, or Excel file as an attachment, then send the email to either of the following emails. After you send the email, you can then swipe your ID card on the closest multifunction printer, and print as normal.
Student multifunction printer locations
- G Block main foyer
- L Block main foyer
- N Block level 2, outside N200, N228
- N Block level 3, two printers outside N310
- N Block level 3, opposite the Library Issue Desk
- O Block main foyer
Taupo and Tokoroa campuses, main reception
Whakatane Campus, ask at the main reception
Student room-based printer locations
Printing in one of these rooms will automatically print on the room-based printer.
- Mokoia Campus A4, A5, and A9
- Taupo Campus Room 19, and Room 20
- Tokoroa Campus Room 138
- Whakatane Campus Room 11, and Room 20
The following charges apply to print outs and hard copy photocopying:
- A4 Black and White $0.06c
- A4 Colour $0.30c
- A3 Black and White $0.20c
- A3 Colour $0.50c
- Scanning to your student email account is free.
- The Mokoia Campus Copy Centre is available for speciality printing. Charges will be dependent on what work is required.
Print budget (uniFlow print balance)
The first time you enrol at you will automatically get $5.00 added to your print budget. To view your print balance log in to Moodle (eCampus). Your current balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
To add money to your print budget you can do the following: Mokoia Campus
- Library Issue Desk, N Block (cash transactions)
- Print Kiosk, N Block level 2 (EFTPOS and NZ credit card)
- Cashier, I Block (cash and EFTPOS transactions)
Taupo campus, main reception, (cash and EFTPOS transactions)
Tokoroa campus, main reception, (cash transactions)
Whakatane campus, main reception, (cash and EFTPOS transactions).
Computer Services Contact Details
- Location:Ground Floor, N Block, Mokoia Campus
- Contact:Computer Services
- Phone:07 346 8755
- Phone:0800 86 46 46, (1 for Rotorua), ext. 8755
- Hours:Monday–Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Web Page:Computer Services (information page)
- Map:Mokoia Campus Map (533.8 KB updated 02-May-2017)
Page last updated: 02 May 2017