- Code: WPRO.5012
- Fee: $819*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Wood Manufacturing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||75 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the skills and knowledge to demonstrate knowledge of productivity, work study techniques, and application and principles of method study.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- determine productivity ratios for a production process;
- demonstrate knowledge of method studies;
- describe method study procedures and techniques;
- describe work measurement techniques;
- calculate standard times and performance for a production process; and
- explain and apply principles and practices of method study.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017