- Code: MGMT.5941
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with a working knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts relevant to contemporary organisations.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explain the philosophy of marketing within different organisations;
- identify and analyse the environmental factors for making marketing decisions;
- identify and evaluate information needed for marketing decisions;
- describe factors affecting buyer behaviour;
- apply the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning for marketing decisions;
- explain the need to set, monitor and control marketing objectives; and
- recommend and justify marketing strategies to meet marketing objectives for a chosen product and/or service.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017