- Code: MGMT.5000
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Agriculture, Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
Bachelor of Applied Management - Accounting; |
Bachelor of Tourism Management;
Students will develop the ability to interpret financial statements and reports and analyse business performance for sole traders and small companies.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- discuss the purpose of accounting and its relationship to the New Zealand business environment;
- examine and apply accounting concepts and policies to prepare financial statements for a sole trader and/or a small company;
- analyse and report on financial performance for a sole trader or a small company; and
- analyse and apply management accounting tools.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017