- Code: MGMT.7902
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Pre-requisite||MGMT.5001, COMP.5950 and MGMT.6902|
The aim of this course is for students to demonstrate an understanding and critical awareness of contemporary management accounting theory and practice, applying numerical and analytical skills.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- describe and critically evaluate major developments in management accounting;
- prepare, explain and evaluate budgets and capital expenditures proposals;
- apply and critique alternative product and service costing techniques;
- evaluate management control and performance using relevant numerical and analytical skills; and
- critically evaluate issues in strategic management accounting.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017