- Code: MGMT.6935
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, May|
Students will apply current New Zealand employment relations legislation, processes and practices, and understand the implications for employment relationships.
On successful completion of this course:
- understand and critically discuss key factors influencing the development of employment relations;
- apply legal provisions to analyse the nature of the relationship between the parties;
- explain how key current legislation affects the employment relationship;
- critique and analyse employment agreements for legal compliance in given situations;
- analyse an employment agreement negotiation; and
- understand the legal provisions of and principles applying to the resolution of employment relationship problems and be able to apply these to simple situations.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017