- Code: MGMT.7933
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the ability to explore patterns of international business and identify major factors that impact upon global business operations: including economic, technological, political, social and cultural.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Critically reflect on the principal patterns of developments in contemporary global business.
- Critically examine the major factors impacting upon global business operations, including: political, legal, social, cultural, technological, financial and economic.
- Synthesize strategies to manage risks associated with these influences.
- Analyse global influences impacting on New Zealand industry or firm and examine the strategic and operational options available
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017