- Code: MGMT.7935
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to give students the ability to manage themselves well, develop others, encourage full participation and teamwork, build relationships, spur innovation and creative thinking, foster high performance align strategy and execution.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate individual leadership capabilities in terms of self management and relationship building.
- Implement transition strategies for individual improvement in leadership abilities
- Evaluate and formulate strategies to encourage full participation and teamwork in terms of innovation and creative thinking.
- Analyse strategic process in terms of decision making.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017