- Code: MGMT.8001
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 8
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
Postgraduate Diploma in Management; |
Master of Management;
Students will develop their ability to critically evaluate management theory and practice, including developing the capability to investigate and analyse information to further inform management practice.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Investigate a range of methods used to gather and critically evaluate management theory and practice and determine their appropriate application to inform management practice;
- Critically review a range of literature pertaining to advanced management theories and practice;
- Debate the Kaupapa Māori, bicultural, legal, or ethical principles in management studies and practice; and
- Present and critically evaluate an analysis of current management theory and practice.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017