- Code: MGMT.6939
- Fee: $897*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to be able to initiate, plan and apply project management techniques to a project.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- develop and present a project proposal with a cost benefit analysis;
- evaluate and use a range of techniques to define, develop and manage the project scope, objectives, deliverables, constraints, risk, budgets and other resources;
- manage people, change processes, training, motivation and communication throughout a project while considering ethical and legal requirements; and
- utilise project management software as a tool in the project planning and control phases.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017