- Code: CWRT.5006
- Fee: $716*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Communications and Writing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||On Demand|
The aim of this course is to examine the principles and practice of freelance journalism, creative non-fiction and essay writing.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Generate and research ideas for articles and essays.
- Develop varying ‘angles’ on a single idea.
- Plan and write in a professional manner to an identified market.
- Develop and apply editing skills.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017