- Code: CWRT.5001
- Fee: $716*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Communications and Writing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||On Demand|
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to explore, compose and develop various forms of poetry through reading and writing.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyse various forms of poetry.
- Develop close reading skills to analyse and understand poetry more deeply
- Invent poetry from own experiences, thoughts or opinions
- Compose poetry in a number of forms.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017