- Code: CWRT.4008
- Fee: $716*
- Level: 4
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Communications and Writing
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||On Demand|
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to examine the elementary principles and practice of writing for the Internet, as applicable to a number of writing forms.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyse how users read on the web, and how this impacts on written material.
- Select and apply correct web-writing style to nonfiction writing.
- Differentiate between various web forms (blogs, web-pages, forums, e-newsletters, e-readers).
- Analyse the various basic technical skills relevant to uploading text to the web.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017